A patent for an invention is the grant of an exclusive property right to the inventor for a period of years depending on the type of invention. Patents are granted for new, useful and non-obvious inventions and covers how things work, what they do, how they do it, what they are made of, and how they are made. Patents are crucial to the success of many businesses. If your business has developed a new and better product or process that is unique, useful, and non-obvious you will need to obtain a patent to protect your competitive advantage.
We tailor our patent services for each client as we work with you to identify the specific elements of your invention that require protection. This includes:
- Prior Art Novelty Searches (“Patent Searches”)
- Patent Infringement Analysis Reports
- Provisional Patent Applications & Filings
- Design Patent Applications & Filings
- Non-Provisional (“Utility”) Patent Applications & Filings
- Patent Validity Opinions
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) Application Filing and Prosecution
- Patent Prosecution & Response to Office Actions
- Licensing & Assignment
- Patent Infringement Litigation
The attorneys at IPS Legal Group are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and possess the skills necessary to effectively and efficiently secure a patent for your invention, draft and enforce licensing agreements, or litigate patent disputes. Contact us today for a free no-obligation consultation.