IPS Legal Group has the knowledge and experience to help established business owners
expand to new locations or, alternatively, help aspiring business owners buy into an existing franchise. Our franchise law services include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating Franchise Disclosure Documents.
- Filing Franchise Disclosure Documents and working with State regulators to facilitate the registration in registration States.
- Drafting and negotiating franchise agreements and area development agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with all federal and statespecific disclosure requirements and registration laws throughout the United States.
- Drafting and negotiating letters of intent, memoranda of understanding and brand reservation agreements for the purchase of franchise systems.
- Drafting and negotiating license agreements, distribution agreements, and area sales representative agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating Asset Purchase Agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating letters of intent, memoranda of understanding and brand reservation agreements for the purchase of franchise systems.
- Reviewing and providing advice to prospective franchisees regarding Franchise Disclosure Documents.
- Providing training and advice to franchisors sales team regarding franchise sales laws.